The mission of Cultivating A Belonging Culture is to be accessible, willing, and collaborative with non-profits, religious institutions, medical providers, and social service agencies in their journey to equitable services. We believe that focus is through a commitment to LGBTQ+ inclusion, Anti-racism, Diversity | Equity | Belonging, and seeking new ways to approach serving vulnerable populations with alternatives to the use of coercion and policing.
- LGBTQ+ Inclusion
- DEIB in the Workplace Basics
- Antiracism 101
- Restorative Practices and Anti-Carceral Conflict Resolution Techniques
- De-Escalation and Crisis Prevention
- Harm Reduction & Wound Care
- Lay Person Medic Training and Overdose Reversal
- Pleasure and Sex for Survivors of Violence
- Indiana Youth Institute
- John Boner Neighborhood Center
- Damien Center
- Hanover College
- Center for Victim and Human Rights
- Indiana Coalition to End Sexual Assault and Human Trafficking
- IU School of Medicine
- Maine Access Points
- Stopover Inc
- Outreach Inc
- United Way of Central Indiana
- Coalition for Homelessness Intervention and Prevention
Get In Touch!
Are you a faith institution, educational community, social service agency, or other group committed to learning ways to bring more belonging to your personal and professional arenas? Reach out for a consult and to find out more regarding pricing and collaboration. One of our facilitators will schedule a time to chat, learn more, and assess the best ways for us to partner.
Phone: 317 . 565 . 7129